Staff Directory |
Welcome to the wonderful world of grade two. I look forward to getting aquainted with you and your child and to working with the class througout the school year. I encourage you to contact me with questions you may have or information you may wish to share with me. A class newletter for grade two parents will be sent out via email at the beginning of each month (if you would prefer a hard copy, please advise). This will keep you informed of events which pertain specifically to our class.
Suggested homework for grade two students:
- Reviewing/practicing monthly scripture memory verses
- Working with weekly spelling words
- Enjoying daily adventures in literature.....reading, reading and more reading! (Completion of monthly home reading log is expected .)
- Practicing math facts (addition/subtraction)
Being curious learners about the world; experiencing many "real life" adventures.
- Spelling City
- RAZ Reading (dwilsonokcs)
- IXL Math
- Math Facts Games
- Keyboarding Practice
- Math Ten Frames
- National Geographic Kids