How to Apply
If, after reviewing the information about OKCS on our website, you believe that our school is the one for your child, please follow these steps:
- Please complete the CESD Online Registration form.
- Once the application has been submitted, you will receive a call from us at the school and we will send you a faith-based application and Pastor reference form.
- Give the Pastor's reference form to your pastor who, after completing it, will mail or fax it back to us.
- We will schedule an interview for your family with the Principal or an interviewing committee. This is a time to have your questions answered and a time for us to get to know you a little better. Both parents (if applicable) are expected to attend the interview along with any children Grade 7 and older. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate for each child enrolling. A recent report card is helpful to bring as well.
- The Board and Administration will make the final decision and you will be notified of your acceptance in writing.
Also see Admissions Policy