How to Apply
If after reviewing the information about OKCS on our website, you believe that our school is the one for your child, the following steps should be followed:
- Call the school to request an application package. You may pick it up at the school office or we will mail it out to you.
- Complete the blue section of the application form and send it in along with registration fee of $50 per family and a copy of their birth certificate.
- Give the Pastor's reference form to your pastor who, after completing it, will mail or fax it back to us.
- We will schedule an interview for your family with the Principal or an interviewing committee. This is a time to have your questions answered and and a time for us to get to know you a little better. Both parents (if applicable) are expected to attend the interview along with any children Grade 7 and older. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate for each child enrolling. A recent report card is helpful to bring as well.
- The Board and Administration will make the final decision and you will be notified of your acceptance in writing.